3rd Tuesday of every month
The Surrey Lunch is held at Clayton Public House!
Connect Now is the place to get connected!
This meetup is a business networking lunch for business owners and professionals. If you are looking for a place to network, exchange referrals, and meet other business owners, then Connect Now Business Network is the group for you. Be prepared to share your business story in a 30 Second “elevator speech” format, or as we like to call it here, your Connect Now Power Introduction. Bring lots of business cards!
RSVP & PAYMENT:
Cost: $5 members | $15 non-members
- Each person is responsible for paying their lunch bill to the restaurant.
- Purchasing a meal from the restaurant is required.
- Only paid members can distribute materials.
- Payments are not transferable to other dates, events, or people.
- You can attend 3 meetups before becoming a paid member.
- (We want to make sure you like us and want to continue networking!)
- Membership includes a directory listing, mentions through the Connect Now social media networks, and other perks.
- Find out more of the perks when you come to a meeting!
- Between meetups, connect with other business owners through all the Connect Now Social Networks:
Connect Now Meetup Group: www.meetup.com/Surrey-Business-Networking-Lunch-Connect-Now
Connect Now Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/connectnownetwork
Connect Now Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/connectnowcommunity
Between live meetups, we want to ensure that we can offer you resources to help you stay connected online.
Non-transferable: Meeting fees and membership payments are not transferable and are not refundable in any way.
If you RSVP for a meeting and can’t make it, your $5 is not refundable and cannot be transferred to another meeting.
• • We hope to see you for the next Surrey Lunch and Learn!
Got questions? Contact:
Connect Now Owner
Katie McKay is the owner of three fantastic businesses – Connect Now Business Network being one of them – as well as a Master Practitioner of NLP and 2019’s Business Mom of the Year. She is passionate about helping you, both personally and professionally, to achieve your goals. While believing in connections and collaboration, she is also inspired by the friendships and support that fellow entrepreneurs can give to one another. No one understands you and what you’re going through as a business owner like a fellow business owner does. NLP allows Katie to look deeply under the surface, and her very honest and real attitude to life means she will tell you exactly what she sees and how you can change things to make your life and business better. Katie is all about showing you how you can be more visible, motivated, confident, focussed and empowered. All these things are within you, she just tells you, in a no bullshit kinda way, what you already know so you can realise these things!